Monday, June 14, 2010

Coconut number one

Saturday I worked ‘til lunch as usual then went to the eco-lodge to use the internet and play soccer. There was no soccer game but a few of my friends went down to Lelo’s to watch the England vs US World Cup game. Two people were Alex and Claudia had already walked down there so I caught a ride with Brian and Charlie(girl). It was just the few of us and Lelo and his wife. I hadn’t eaten lunch yet because I didn’t know I was going to be going so I had fresh caught and fried tilapia mmmmm. After the game we all walked around the property to watch Lelo feeding the tilapia. It is not very big but is very pretty and has just about every different kind of tropical fruit tree you can think of. Before we left, Lelo cut down five coconuts and them around with straws in them. Later that night, that same group of people went into town because it was Charlie’s last Saturday here after ten months of being here. It was a lot of fun. It is a great group of people that all get along really well. We went to dinner first then to a little bar/lounge place then to more of a dance bar. It wasn’t a super late or crazy night because we were all a little tired, but everyone had a great time and we all definitely got to know each other better.

No comments:

Post a Comment