Sunday, June 6, 2010

Morning shot of guaro number…3?



It is 9:31am I just took a rather large shot of guaro with Otoniel. I woke up this morning at 9:00, which is by far the latest I have slept in here all summer. Last night Lilian and I went to a big dance that they had in bajo San Luis next to the plaza where we play soccer on Wednesdays. It was a lot of fun. There were a ton of people there. There was a large group from the eco-lodge, a lot of people from bajo and quite a few people from alto. I rode down with Lilian’s godparents, Rafael and Lilian, who come over the house frequently, and Lilian and Virginia. Lilian wasn’t going to go but she gave in. I was being pursued the whole time by a thirteen year old that I met last Sunday, at the pool party thing. I got Lilian and one of my other friends to save me a couple of times with a dance. Then Eduardito came. He never dances and I have tried to get him to dance with me before but I wouldn’t. He came this time knowing he was going to have to dance so it wasn’t too hard to get him to go dance with me. Almost every song after he wanted to dance. He doesn’t really know how to dance but we both had a good time so I ended up being saved by my thirteen-year old pursuer my fourteen-year neighbor haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment