Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bowl number 20





Otoniel and I spent the morning shoveling rotten food and worms yesterday. A group from last year came and funded the building of this nice, shaded bodega area with closed mesh walls and everything. The purpose o fit was to be a vermiculture (worm raising) house. They put all of the tubs and worms and everything in it, but they left and Otoniel hasn’t known what to do with it for the past nine months. After checking out what the setup was like and talking to Otoniel about what he was doing and what wasn’t working, I e-mailed one of my professors and looked up some stuff online. I told him what I though we should do and he was happy to try it out as soon as possible. We will see what happens. After work, I went to the eco-lodge to use the internet and to play soccer at 12:00. Alex and I are now expected to come play with them. It is so great. After soccer I went back home because Francini, the ten-year-old daughter of one of the kitchen ladies, was at our house for the afternoon and I told her I would be there to see her. We watched “The Aristogatos” hahah (The Aristocats) and played around in the yard until about 3:00. Lilian and I were alone yesterday because Otoniel and Alicia had to go to town. After dinner we took my ipod player out, put it on full blast and danced around the house. The dancing lasted about and hour and ended in Lilian getting tired and me continuing alone, pretending to dance regaeton and acting like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment