Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bowl number 23




First meal at the eco-lodge so far. This morning Alex and I went to Santa Elena again with Lelos. It was a lot of fun. Lelos is so great. He knows everyone and is always inviting us to to fun things in the community. There is a soccer game in Santa Elena on Sunday for example. He and some other people are going to go dance at Bar Amigos on Friday because there will be a good live group playing and he told me I should come to the pig killing, which Otoniel and Julio had told me they had to do. I told him no thanks because it sounds awful but he told me yea the killing part is ugly but sitting around with everyone, eating and drinking is great. We will see… So Alex and I are going to walk down to where Lelos’ ranch is in Bajo San Luis. There is a really nice soccer field there and he has invited a bunch of people to come play a big pick-up game. It should be pretty crazy. I am going to be soooo tired. It is about an hour walk down there and would be about an hour and half back, so he told us we could just hang out there afterward, eat Tilapia, dance and stuff at his place with everyone, spend the night and he would drive us back in the morning when he goes to work. Should be pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment