Friday, May 14, 2010

First bowl of rice and beans skipped



After we got back I hung out on the porch for a little while and sent some e-mails. Alex asked me if I wanted to kick around the soccer ball for a little while cuz we had been talking with Lelo earlier about playing. We were out on the little field for a bout 15 minutes and a bunch of the guys who work at the lodge, including Lelo and Julio walked up. They play at 12:00 every day for about a half an hour. We split up into teams and played until 12:30. It was a lot of fun. It was really laid back but competitive at the same time. We were shirts and the other team was skins by virtue of the fact that I am a girl. I managed to not embarrass myself but was pretty exhausted by the end. We finished panting and red and sweaty. When we walked into the dining hall, all I really wanted was some water and to enjoy the shade and the cross breeze. I suppose we are down to two hundred and fifty one total bowls of rice and beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment