Friday, May 14, 2010

Bowl number eight

Yesterday I talked to Fabricio about getting the materials for my project. He is really really nice (surprise). We talked about what all I needed and what he though would be easiest to get and where to get it. This morning Lelo, one of the workers here and the same guy that has the tilapia bar in Bajo San Luis that we went to last year, is going into Santa Elena so I am going to go with him and he is going to help me find my materials. Because we are leaving at 7:30, I told Alicia that I could eat breakfast at the ecolodge with a group that was eating early, but of course when I woke up this morning at 6:30 she was already making breakfast: chicharon, platanos fritos, y pinto. I ate quickly and chugged some coffee and here I am at the eco-lodge waiting to go to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment